Achar Gosht. Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again.
it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Achar Gosht is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Achar Gosht is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Get 1 kg of Mutton mix boti.
- Get 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Adrak paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lehsan paste.
- Take 3-4 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dahi.
- Take 1 cup of Tomato puree.
- Get of Spices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Namak.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lal Mirch powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Crushed lal Mirch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Crushed Dhaniya.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chat Masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Dhaniya powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Qasoori Methi dry.
- Get of Achar Masala.
- Get 1 tsp of Kalonji.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sonaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Zeera.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Methi dana.
- Make ready of Mirch bharnay ke liye.
- Make ready 3-4 of Green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of Dhaniya roasted crushed.
- Get 1 tsp of Zeera roasted crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Chaat Masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Namak 1 tsp or to taste.
This achar gosht recipe is a. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil.
Instructions to make Achar Gosht:
- Oil mein Gosht ko color change honay take cook karen, phir Adrak, Lehsan paste daal kar achi trha cook karen..
- Ab sub spices daalen, jo spice list mein hain or Achar Gosht Masala b sath dal kar achi trha bhoone. 2-3 tbsp pani add karen ta ke Masala jal na jaye.
- Ab dahi daal kar mix karen, phir tomato puree dal kar is mein 3-4 cup Pani daal kar medium low anch par cook karen 45-50 minutes jab take Gosht achi trha gal jaye..
- Ab Mirch mein cut lagaen or beej nikal kar unko masala fill kar lain..
- Jab gosht py oil a jaye tou Mirchen daal kar cook karen. 5-7 minutes or phir 2-3 minutes dum par rakh dain..
- Mazedaar achar gosht tyar hai..
- Spices ko apny hisab sy adjust karen..
Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!