Chicken Chaw Biryani.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken chaw biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Chaw Biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Chaw Biryani is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken chaw biryani using 18 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Chaw Biryani:
- Make ready 1 cup of half cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 spoon of whole spices garam masale.
- Take 5-6 of green chilli.
- Make ready 5 of onion fried.
- Make ready 4 of chopped tomato.
- Make ready leaves of Coriander.
- Take leaves of Mint.
- Take 250 gm of boneless chicken.
- Make ready 2 spoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 spoon of soya sauce.
- Make ready 1 spoon of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 spoon of tomato sauce.
- Take 1 of sliced onion.
- Take 2 spoon of sliced ginger.
- Make ready of Food colours orange.
- Prepare 1 pinch of kesar diped in warm milk.
- Get 1 spoon of kewra water.
Steps to make Chicken Chaw Biryani:
- Marinate the chicken with cornstarch salt and pepper chilli powder as required.
- Deep fry all the chicken. Keep a side on kitchen paper.
- Take a pan add 2 spoon cooking oil. Add chopped1 spoon garlic and chopped green onion..
- Add all the sauce and Court the fried chicken..
- Sautee for a while.
- Keep a side..
- Now take an other pan..
- Add all the whole spices. onions sautee for 4 to 5 minutes..
- Add green chilli's. boiled rice mix all well together..
- Now place all the ingredients one by one into the handi..
- First add 2 spoon of ghee..
- Then cooked rice..
- Then fried onions, mint and coriander leaves.
- Then fried saucee chicken..
- Then again rice, fried onions, coloured water, mint and coriander leaves, fried saucee chicken.
- Kewadra water all over..
- Again the 3rd layer rice, fried onions, mint and coriander leaves, sliced Ginger, kesar milk..
- Lock the handi with the help of wheat dough..
- Keep it into a low heat for 15 minutes..
- And serve hot..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken chaw biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!