Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread.
it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mike's creamy avocado dip & spread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's creamy avocado dip & spread using 23 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread:
- Prepare of ● For The Dip/Spread.
- Prepare 3 of EX LG Fresh Avocados [or, 5 medium].
- Get 2 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Philadelphia Jalapeño & Onion Cream Cheeses [mixed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Juice Of 1 1/2 Limes [+ reserves for topping].
- Make ready 3 Pinches of Salt [or, to taste].
- Get 2 Pinches of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Garlic.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Dried Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Jalapeños.
- Get 2 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready of Whole Milk [to taste – for thinning].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Purple Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 of Extra Firm Tomato [optional – added last].
- Take 4 of Radishes [minced – for garnish].
- Make ready of ● Serving Options.
- Make ready of Assorted Bell Peppers.
- Make ready of Tortilla Chips.
- Prepare of Assorted Breads.
- Make ready of Fresh Carrots.
Instructions to make Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip & Spread:
- Here's all you'll need. Chips not pictured..
- Blend everything together except for your Serving Options and tomatoes [if opted] until smooth. Thin with whole milk to your desired consistently. Refrigerate for 2 hours. Especially if using dried herbs..
- Serve with chilled sliced vegetables, chips, crackers, smear on sandwiches or thin with milk to make a healthy Mexican dressing. Lightly drizzle dip top with lime juice to keep your dip from browning. Garnish [or, confetti] your dip with minced purple onions, minced radishes, minced jalapeños and Cilantro leaves. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mike's creamy avocado dip & spread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!