Sea Bass Pulav.
Hey everyone, First thing which you have to understand is the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are many fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you may find in recipes that are common. These terms may mean that the difference in recipe failure or success. You need to find a way to detect a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cook book which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you’re not absolutely sure what’s meant by”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to check this up. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sea bass pulav. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sea Bass Pulav is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sea Bass Pulav is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sea bass pulav using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sea Bass Pulav:
- Get 2 Cups of Basmathi rice.
- Make ready 12 pieces of Boneless Sea bass Fillets.
- Take 2 of Onion thinly sliced.
- Make ready 1 of Tomato chopped finely.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Fish masala powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Pulav powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Fennel powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take As needed of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 2 Cups of water.
- Take of To Grind:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander leaves.
- Take of To Marinate:.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Get As needed of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of needed Oil.
Instructions to make Sea Bass Pulav:
- Clean the fish and marinate the fish with turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper, salt. Keep this aside for 20 to 30 minutes. Keep this aside..
- Wash the rice and soak for exactly 30 minutes. Drain it and keep aside. Soak the rice just before start frying the fish. Heat oil in the kadai for shallow fry. Fry the fish both sides crispy. Drain the excess oil in towel and keep aside. Grind the coriander leaves by adding 2 tbsp of water and keep aside..
- Now heat oil and 1 tbsp of ghee in wide kadai. Once hot add sliced onion and saute until turns golden colour. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute until raw smell goes off. After the raw smell goes off add tomato and cook until mushy. Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, fish masala powder, pulav powder and fennel powder one by one..
- Now add coriander leaves paste, lemon juice and saute for 2 minutes. Now add the coconut milk, enough salt. Close with lid and cook for 3 to 4 minutes in low flame. You can cook rice in pressure cooker or rice cooker as per your choice. I used rice cooker. Add 2 cups of water and drained rice. Close with lid and cook until rice done..
- While the steaming process starts layer the fish over the rice and close the lid again. Once steaming process done. Transfer the fish to plate, add another tbsp of ghee to the pulav and mix it. Add the fish to the pulav and serve hot with onion cucumber raita. Its very yummy and healthy lunch recipe. #mycookbook.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sea bass pulav recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!