Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad.
it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, lemon ginger chicken salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook lemon ginger chicken salad using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad:
- Make ready of Crock Pot.
- Take of chicken breasts.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Make ready of dried rosemary.
- Prepare of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Get of whole mustard seeds.
- Make ready of celery seed.
- Get of thyme leaves.
- Make ready of tarragon.
- Prepare of dried lemon peel.
- Get of chicken broth or stock.
- Prepare of Salad mix.
- Take of tub of 2% Greek yogurt.
- Take of celery hearts, chopped.
- Get of shredded carrot.
- Take of of a red onion, chopped.
- Prepare of reduced sugar craisins.
- Prepare of green bell peppers, chopped.
- Get of honey.
- Get of grated fresh ginger.
- Make ready of lemon vinaigrette (I used the T. Marzetti simply dressed brand, though homemade would work as well).
- Prepare of chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
Steps to make Lemon Ginger Chicken Salad:
- Combine crock pot ingredients and cook on low until chicken shreds easily. Shred the chicken in the crock pot, remove bay leaves, then take off of heat and let cool down some while remaining covered. Preserve some of the crock pot liquid in shredded chicken to prevent salad from coming out dry (leave like half a cup’s worth in the shredded chicken). Take cooled, shredded chicken in crock pot and store in fridge for an hour for additional cooling..
- Combine salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated. Combine salad mix into the crock pot with the chicken and stir until completely mixed. Put finished salad into refrigerator and chill..
- Serve by itself or use it for sandwiches. Recipe can be halved for smaller portions..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food lemon ginger chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!