Baked Sweet Potato Chips. Baked sweet potato chips that are incredibly flavorful and crispy. Perfect alongside sandwiches, burgers, chili and the like. Baked Sweet Potato Chips Recipe – Crisp, delicious, salty baked chips make the perfect healthy snack.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips – Healthy, gluten free, chips, these whole food snack are REAL sweet potatoes. Clean and peel the sweet potato. Depending on where you live may.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, baked sweet potato chips. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Sweet Potato Chips is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Baked Sweet Potato Chips is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Baked sweet potato chips that are incredibly flavorful and crispy. Perfect alongside sandwiches, burgers, chili and the like. Baked Sweet Potato Chips Recipe – Crisp, delicious, salty baked chips make the perfect healthy snack.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked sweet potato chips using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- Take 4-5 of small or medium sweet potatoes.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Fresh Rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of several essential vitamins and minerals, and they're also jam packed full of antioxidants that help to keep disease at bay. Tip for Crispy Sweet Potato Chips Every Time. Don't layer your chips on top of each other on the baking sheet. These baked sweet potato chips are perfectly crisp, delicious and healthy.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Chips:
- First, wash and peel the sweet potatoes and slice them with a knife or slicer into chips. Slice the sweet potatoes as thinly as possible to maximize the crispiness potential!.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake them at a high temperature for about 20 minutes instead of baking them at a lower temperature for a longer period. A long, low bake (say 375°F or below) will result in tender sweet potatoes, but never crisp..
- Next add to a large mixing bowl with olive oil, salt & pepper, and rosemary. Toss until coated well..
- Don’t overcrowd the baking sheet. Spread the sweet potato slices into a single, even layer, leaving space around each slice. When too many ingredients are on one baking sheet, the heat from the sheet gets trapped under the food and creates steam, and the sweet potato slices will be tender instead of crisp..
- Let the sweet potato chips cool on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes after you take them out of the oven..
They are perfect as a snack, finger food, lunchbox addition, in nachos or as a simple side dish. I used precut sweet potatoes ribbons from Trader Joe's. In large bowl, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. These baked sweet potato chips are crunchy, addictive and made with only three simple ingredients. Skip the store-bought chips and make these They're so easy and so dang tasty.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food baked sweet potato chips recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!