Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's garlic linguini alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's garlic linguini alfredo using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo:
- Take of ● For The Noodles.
- Get as needed of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Take to taste of Fine Minced Basil.
- Get of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded – or Gruyere works as well].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- Get 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Get 1 Stick of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- Get 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Can of Artichokes [fully drained – chopped].
- Make ready 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- Get 4 oz of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of ● Sides/Options.
- Prepare to taste of Grilled Chicken.
- Take to taste of Crab Meat.
- Take to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Prepare to taste of Shrimp.
- Take as needed of Garlic Bread.
- Take as needed of Garden Salad.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo:
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today – feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's garlic linguini alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!