Hey everyone, First thing you have to learn is what the different terminology you’ll discover in recipes actually means. There are lots of fresh and sometimes foreign sounding terms you will see in recipes that are common. These terms may mean the difference in recipe success or failure. You need to find a way to discover a good section in any inclusive cook book which explains the different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t entirely certain what is meant with”folding in the eggs” it really is in your best interests to check it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, achar gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar Gosht is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Achar Gosht is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have achar gosht using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar Gosht:
- Take 1 kg of Beef.
- Get 1 cup of Yogurt.
- Make ready 1.5 cup of Oil.
- Get 3 medium of Tomato.
- Make ready 2 small of Onion.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Salt (according to taste).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Haldi.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kalongi.
- Get 1 tbsp of Methi Dana.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garam masala powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sonf crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander seeds crushed.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Take 4-5 of Green chilli.
- Get small piece of Ginger.
- Prepare of Dhania for garnishing.
Steps to make Achar Gosht:
- Mix crushed sonf, kalongi, crushed Dhania, Methi Dana, salt, red chilli powder, haldi, garam masala all together..
- Take beef in a pot add ginger garlic paste, dahi and half of the mix masala. keep it aside for 15-20 mins..
- On the other side add lemon juice to the remaining mix masala, cut green chillies from center, take the seeds out then fill the masala inside..
- Now put oil in a pot and fry finely chopped onion till golden, then add the beef and cook till tender…. Using pressure cooker… 25-30 mins.
- Then add tomato paste and cook for 10-15 mins..
- Lastly put masala filled green chilli's and cook on low flame for 5 mins…
- Then garnish with dhania and ginger….
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food achar gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!