Achar gosht. Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
Achaar gosht has a very spicy and sour taste. It is prepared when meat is cooked with tomatoes, yoghurt and all. Achar Gosht recipe with step by step photos and video is a deliciously spiced mutton achari dish Freshly ground masala paste is added to the mutton and fried again.
it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, achar gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Achar gosht is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Achar gosht is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Achar Gosht Masala Recipe – How to make commercial Achar Gosht Masala in urdu hindi • BaBa Food RRC. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. Try our recipe and you will love it. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe: https.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook achar gosht using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Achar gosht:
- Make ready of Bakre ka gosht: adha kilo Lemon: 4 adad.
- Take of Karhi pate: chand adad Sabit red chilies: 10 adad.
- Take of Onion (barik kati hui): 3 adad Lehsan (barik kate hue): 8 joye.
- Prepare of Adrak (barik kati hui): 1 khane ka chamach Sabit dhaniya: 1 kha.
- Make ready of Sabit dhaniya: 1 khane ka chamach Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach.
- Make ready of Sonf: 1 khane ka chamach Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Prepare of Kalonji: 1 chae ka chamach Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Prepare of Pisi hui haldi: 1 chae ka chamach Salt: hasbe zaiqa.
- Make ready of Salt: hasbe zaiqa Oil: 1 piyali.
- Make ready of Chilies ke ajza:.
- Make ready of Bari green chilies: 6 adad.
- Get of Sabit soif: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Prepare of Sabit white zirah: 1 chae ka chamach Raei: 1 chae ka chamach.
- Get of Sabit dhanya: adha khane ka chamach Imli ka guda: 2 khane ke.
- Get of chamach.
- Get of salt: hasbe zaiqa.
This achar gosht recipe is a. Your guide for making the perfect Achar gosht and achar gosht masala at home. This achar then gave birth to achar gosht. What served as an accompaniment to the main dish at Maintaining a high heat, pour in yogurt bringing achar gosht to a boil.
Instructions to make Achar gosht:
- Degchi me oil gram kar ke piyaz talen aur kagaz par nikal kar sakhta kar lein..
- Isi degchi me gosht, haldi aur salt dal kar pani khushk kar lein..
- Is me adraq lehsan, dhanya, sonf aur ek pyali pani dal kar gosht galne tak pakaen..
- Is me sabit red chilli aur dahi dal kar thori der tak bhune ke baad lemon nichor lein..
- Zirah, sonf, raei aur dhanya tawe par bhun kar pees lein, is me salt aur imli ka guda milaen aur green chilies me bhar lein..
- Masala bhari green chilies ko tal kar degchi me dalen..
- Karhi pate aur kalonji dal kar dum par rakh dein.
- Tanduri naan ke sath serve karein…
Achar Gosht is a pickle flavored mutton recipe which popular in India & Pakistan. It a very tasty Hot & Sour recipe cooked in spices normally used for making Pickle. Achar gosht curry goes well with rice. Achar gosht is said to be a dish of the northern Punjabi origin with a tangy twist of achaar (pickle and pickle masala) with the richness and nutrition of meat. Achar gosht is prepared usually with beef but.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food achar gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!