Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options).
Hey everyone, The first thing which you have to understand is the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are lots of brand new and sometimes foreign sounding terms that you may find in common recipes. These terms may mean the gap in recipe success or failure. You ought to be able to discover a fantastic section in virtually any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t absolutely sure what’s meant by”folding into the eggs” it really is in your best interests to look it up. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- Prepare of Chunky Soups.
- Prepare 12 of small red potatoes, cubed small.
- Make ready 1 of onion, diced.
- Make ready 3 of celery stalks, diced.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Get 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt – or more to taste.
- Get 1 pinch of of celery salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of rosemary.
- Get 1 of ground red and black pepper – to taste.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 8 slice of bacon, diced.
- Make ready 1 of cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 1 of corn tortilla chips, crumbled.
Instructions to make Potato Soup (Yummy – w/Low Fat Options):
- In a large stock pot, cook bacon until crisp. (Bacon is used as a garnish).
- Remove bacon and remove and discard half of the fat from the pot. Add onions and celery to pot (with remaining bacon fat) and saute for 2 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, AFTER BACON IS COOKED, DISCARD ALL FAT AND SAUTE USING OLIVE OIL..
- Add potatoes to the pot (I like to keep the skin on). Cook for 5 mins..
- Add seasoning.
- Add water.
- Add Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (or your favorite condensed creamy soup). Stir and cook until potatoes begin to soften, about 8 – 10 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE 98%FAT FREE CAMPBELL'S CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP..
- In a separate bowl, mix milk and flour until smooth. Add milk mixture (slowly while stirring) into pot. Cook for 5 mins. – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, USE NON-FAT MILK..
- Remove half of the ingredients from the pot, and blend in a blender untill smooth. Return the blended ingredients to the pot and mix with the chunky ingredients (this keeps texture in your soup)..
- Add parsley. Simmer, stir, and taste. YUM!.
- When serving, garnish with cheese, bacon, and/or tortilla chips (optional but adds more texture, crunch, and flavor). – FOR A LOWER FAT VERSION, OMIT BACON OR SUBTITUTE WITH TURKEY BACON, OMIT CHEESE, AND USE FAT FREE TORTILLA CHIPS..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potato soup (yummy – w/low fat options) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!