Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, darbari cheese chicken handi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have darbari cheese chicken handi using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi:
- Take 750 grams of Chicken (boneless) *Oil 1/4 cup.
- Take 2 of Onion BAREEK Sliced *2 tsp. Garlic Finely Chopped.
- Get 4 of Tomatoes Chopped *3 tbsp. Coriander Chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of Turmeric powder *2 tbsp. Whole Coriander Seeds Crushed.
- Prepare tsp. of Cumin Powder 1 tsp. Garam Masala Powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Yogurt *4 tsp. Butter.
- Make ready 1.1 of /2 tsp. Dry Fenugreek Leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp. of Ginger Julienne cut *6 Green Chillies Split.
- Take 2 of ./4 tbsp. Fresh Cream *Salt as Required.
- Make ready of Cheese grated on top.
Instructions to make Darbari CHEESE Chicken Handi:
- WASHed chicken cubes. Heat a pan add oil..
- Add sliced onions fry until golden brown remove and keep it aside…..
- Then same pan add chopped ginger and garlic, saute for 1 minute…..
- Now add cumin powder, crushed coriander seeds, red chilli powder and turmeric powder mixed in 4. tbsp. water.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and salt, mix well, cover and cook until tomatoes are soft…..
- Tomatoes are cooked well oil separate off the flame and keep the mixture a side..
- Keep handi or a deep karhai on heat and add 4 tbsp butter to this……
- Add chicken to the handi…and yogurt, fried fenugreek leaves, prepared masala and fried onion.
- Mix well and cook until chicken is completely done…..
- Add cream and mix well to combine..
- Garnish with Cheese and green chilie….
- Serve with tandori naan…
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food darbari cheese chicken handi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!