Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea ..
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ladybirds yummy leftovers idea .. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea . is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea . is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ladybirds yummy leftovers idea . using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea .:
- Get 1 of cheese top melted bread roll / or bread roll of your choice – or as many as you wish to make ..
- Get 1 cup of per roll , of left over , stew , casserole , pasta dish , hot pot , roast , mac cheese , spaggetti , mash – meat and gravy , or any leftover reheatable meal ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Yummy Leftovers Idea .:
- Preheat the oven to 170°C ..
- Take the rolls ,one at a time , and using a sharp knife , cut the tops of the rolls off in a circle , cutting down into the roll slightly , and remove the top , and cut away the bottom excess bread dough to create a lid , then pull out excess bread dough from the inners of the bread roll , so to create a roll bowl ..
- Take your leftovers and , if necessary , cut any large chunky pieces down to smaller pieces so you can fit more into the roll bowl , then scoop the leftover mixture into the hollowed out middle of the roll bowl , pushing the mixture down so to get it into every nookandcrany of the inners of the roll bowl ..
- Once the roll bowl is full of the leftover mixture , dot bits of the butter all over and around the top of the leftovers in the roll bowl , then place roll lid back ontop roll bowl and place prepared filled roll on an oven tray and cover . (foil line bottom of the oven tray if preferred) ..
- Place prepared filled roll into the Preheated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes , then remove oven tray lid and cook for a further 10 minutes , or until inside filling is piping hot and roll is lightly browned and crisp ..
- Remove from heat and place on a serving plate and serve hot . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ladybirds yummy leftovers idea . recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!