Pan Seared Garlic Indian Salmon/Rawas.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pan seared garlic indian salmon/rawas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pan Seared Garlic Indian Salmon/Rawas is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Pan Seared Garlic Indian Salmon/Rawas is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pan seared garlic indian salmon/rawas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan Seared Garlic Indian Salmon/Rawas:
- Prepare 5 pieces of Boneless Salmon/Rawas.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of chilli vinegar.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Onion for garnishing.
Steps to make Pan Seared Garlic Indian Salmon/Rawas:
- Start with marinating rawas. Take one bowl. Add grounded black pepper, chilli vinegar, salt and mix it. Coat fish with this marination. And keep it for 1/2 hr..
- Now take pan. Add butter and oil and let it get heated. Add garlic slices and let it turn golden. Now place rawas on pan (skin side down) and cook it sharp for 40seconds..
- Flip it and cook it for 1 minute. Again it depends on size of fish..
- Now take onion on plate. Add garlic butter from pan over it. Gently place rawas on side. Serve it..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pan seared garlic indian salmon/rawas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!