Tava Fish Tikka.
it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tava fish tikka. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tava Fish Tikka is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tava Fish Tikka is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tava fish tikka using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tava Fish Tikka:
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless fish strip cut into pieces.
- Take 4 tablespoon of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- Take 2 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Gram flour (besan).
- Take 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Carrom seeds.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Mustard oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Chaat masala for seasoning.
- Prepare of Green coriander or mint for garnishing.
Steps to make Tava Fish Tikka:
- Wash and pat dry all fish pieces.
- In a bowl, make a smooth marination of all above mentioned ingredients.
- Prick the fish pieces with a fork.
- Now add the marination in fish and mix well.
- Cover the marinated fish and keep in fridge for 3-4 hrs.
- Take a non stick pan or tava with covering lid.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil and put fish pieces and cook on medium heat.
- Cover the lid for 2mins and then flip the fish on other side… Cover again and cook for few more mins.
- Now open the lid and allow all the water to evaporate and fish shall get a crisp coating.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food tava fish tikka recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!