Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup. This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better.
Throw a beef chuck roast—which has a strong beefy flavor and needs time to tenderize—an onion, and some spices in the slow-cooker before you head out for work—and come home to a Tex-Mex masterpiece. These slow cooker shredded beef tacos are summer slow cooking at its best! Pair it with your favorite toppings for a hands-free, fun, family and friends meal!
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, slow cooker simple beef taco soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This slow cooker taco soup with ground beef is one of my favorite recipes to make in the slow cooker, especially in the fall and winter months. The soup is so hearty and flavorful, and the beef gets so tender over the long hours of cooking. Let it cook all day and it just gets better.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have slow cooker simple beef taco soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Get 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper.
- Make ready 1 of orange pepper.
- Make ready 2 of whole green onions.
- Take 250 ml of corn.
- Get 1 can (796 ml) of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (398 ml) of tomato sauce.
- Make ready 1 can (540 ml) of kidney beans.
- Take 250 ml of beef broth.
- Get 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get 500 ml of water (+ or – as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup).
- Prepare of tortilla chips (optional).
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese (optional).
Combine cooked beef and remaining ingredients in slow cooker. A Guide to Making Cheesecake for Beginners. Follow along with Post Rock District's Nutrition, Food Safety and Health Extension Agent, Ashley Svaty as she cooks some healthy Kansas Beef Taco Soup in a. I absolutely love shredded beef tacos.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker..
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well..
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more..
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours..
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips..
They're my absolute favorite thing to order at two of my favorite Mexican This slow cooker shredded beef recipe is packed with flavor, simple to make, and the beef is delicious in. Slow Cooker Taco Soup is a family favorite dinner that has just a few ingredients and can be made in minutes. My secret ingredients makes it the best What makes this Slow Cooker Taco Soup different: I know there are a million different taco soups out there and this is no reinvention of the wheel but. This Slow Cooker Taco Soup is filled with beef, black beans, and corn, in a spicy broth. The slow cooker and pressure cooker are great for making taco meat, especially when using lean ground beef like I use here because the slow low heat makes them come out very tender.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!