Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar Sauce.
it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious mackerel and deep fried tofu with a thick and sweet vinegar sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook delicious mackerel and deep fried tofu with a thick and sweet vinegar sauce using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- Prepare 5 slice of Mackerel (boneless filet with skin).
- Get 1 piece of Atsuage.
- Make ready 1/2 of cube Red paprika (cut it into about 1 cm wide).
- Prepare 3 of to 4 Green bell pepper (cut it into about 1 cm wide).
- Make ready 1 of Very thinly julienned Japanese leek.
- Take of A. ingredients:.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of each Soy sauce, sake.
- Get 1 tbsp of Juice of grated ginger.
- Take 1 of as required Katakuriko.
- Prepare of B. ingredients:.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Vinegar ( or black rice vineger ).
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 clove of Ginger ( minced ).
- Get 1 of Oil for deep frying.
Instructions to make Delicious Mackerel and Deep Fried Tofu with a Thick and Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- Cut the mackerel into bite sizes. Cut the atsuage into bite size. Marinate in the A. ingredients for about 20 minutes. Cut the bell peppers..
- Mince the ginger. Mix all the B. ingredients in a bowl. Cut off a 20cm section of a Japanese leak and julienne..
- Drain the mackerel and the atsuage and put it in a plastic bag with katakuriko. Shack the plastic bag to make the katakuriko cover the mackerel and atsuage evenly..
- Heat up the oil to about a medium-high temperature, and deep fry the mackerel and atsuage. Drain off the oil. Remove the scum from the surface as shown in the photo if needed..
- Wipe off the oil from the frying pan of Step 4 and fry the paprika and green bell pepper and add the B ingredients. Add the mackerel and the atsuage to it and fry all together..
- The katakuriko from the covering from Step 5 makes the sauce a little thicker. Dish it on a plate, garnish it with the very thinly julienned Japanese leek and it's ready..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food delicious mackerel and deep fried tofu with a thick and sweet vinegar sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!