Chicken Ropa Vieja.
Hey everyone, The first thing that you need to master is what the different terminology you will find in recipes actually means. There are many new and at times foreign sounding terms that you may see in common recipes. These terms may mean that the gap in recipe failure or success. You ought to be able to find a fantastic section in any inclusive cookbook which explains different definitions for unknown speech. If you aren’t entirely sure what is meant with”folding at the eggs” it is in your interests to look it up. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken ropa vieja. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Ropa Vieja is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken Ropa Vieja is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken ropa vieja using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Ropa Vieja:
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of onion sliced.
- Take 1 of each red/green pepper sliced.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Make ready 4 of garlic cloves diced.
- Make ready 1 of small can tomato sauce.
- Make ready 8 of sliced olives.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Get 2 T of olive oil to saute veggies.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh cilantro.
- Take 2 of sazon with culantro packets.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Ropa Vieja:
- Cook chicken in pressure cooker, in chicken broth, sazon and bay leaf. Keep stock after cooking.
- Sauteed peppers and onions in oil until soft. Add garlic, cook 30 seconds. Add tomato sauce, cumin and olives. Add broth from pressure cooker..
- Shred chicken with forks, add to pan and incorporate to sauce..
- Serve with white rice (basmati) avocado and tostones (fried seasoned plantains).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken ropa vieja recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!